We at ABITCO believe in providing our clients with a piece of mind that your property was thoroughly inspected by a well trained inspector, and that any problems or potential problems have been identified for you. We spend an average of 3 1/2 hours at every home inspection. We urge our clients to attend the inspection to see first hand, and to discuss concerns that may arise, as well as provide helpful suggestions.
We provide all clients with a full comprehensive written report immediately after our inspection has been completed.
ABITCO INC. Protecting The American Dream Since 1984
- A licenced and fully qualified inspector will perform your Home Inspection
- Inspector will be there to answer all your questions or concerns
- You receive a FULL detailed report right on site.
- The Report will highlight current and many potential problems with the building
- We can perform additional testing such as: Radon Testing, Water Purity, Well Water Flow, Septic Dye Test, Pest inspection, and Mold Testing
Single Family Home up to 2500 square feet $ 390.00
for each additional 500 square feet add $ 50.00
for homes over 100 years old add $ 50.00
Multi-Family Homes $390.00 plus an additional $50.00 for each unit over the first
Radon Testing using continuous reading radon monitor $150.00
Well Water & Septic Dye Testing (as part of a home inspection)
- WATER PURITY – Total coliform, Nitrate & Nitrite $150.00
- LEAD IN WATER – $75.00
- WELL WATER FLOW – (1 Hour) $50.00
- SEPTIC DYE TEST – $100.00
insert form for home inspection:
Date you wish to schedule your Home Inspection
Select a time that best works for you:.
8:00 AM 9:00AM 1:00 PM 2:00 PM
Property address to be inspected:
Is the home: Vacant Occupied
Access By: Lockbox Other
Type of house: Single Family Multi-family
# of Units
Age/ Year built
Is there a Radon mitigation system present? Yes No
Are there any other tests you would like preformed along with your Home inspection?
Radon Test Water Purity Well Water Flow
Septic Dye Test
Pest Inspection Mold Test
Please call to confirm request within 24 hours of request submission.
1-800-520-2388 or (315) 432-5555