Radon is a naturally occurring gas produced from the breakdown of Uranium. It seeps into your home through cracks in a solid floor, construction joints, cracks in walls, gaps in suspended floors, gaps around service pipes, cavities inside walls and the water supply. Nearly 1 out of every 15 homes is estimated to have high levels of Radon. Having high levels of Radon Gas in your home can lead to Lung Cancer.
For more information regarding Radon in your home visit: www.epa.gov/radon
- Know your FAMILY is safe
- Reduce the risk of Lung Cancer by mitigation when necessary
- Testing your home for Radon is a simple and quick process
- We are capable of providing accurate radon testing for your new home
- All our Radon Testing Units are regularly calibrated to provide the most accurate results
- Results are available immediately at the end of the 48 hour test
Radon Testing costs $150.00 for a 48 hour continuous monitor evaluation which meets AARST and EPA requirements. All test instruments calibrated and maintained as required by New York and National requirements.
(Note: The house must be under closed house conditions for at least 12 hours prior to the start of the radon test, and during the 48 hours of testing.)
Pick up of the radon unit will be approximately 48 hours after the start of the test.
Please call to confirm request within 24 hours of request submission. 1-800-520-2388 or (315) 432-5555